by George Tremmel, Pierre Fricke and Marty Davis.
Topics include: The story of the Confederate Treasury at the local level - focusing on its depository network across the Confederacy; Confederate financial history and instruments - how Confederate paper money, bonds and IDRs supported the financial operation of the Confederacy in wartime; the role of military and foreign Treasury agents; names and locations of Confederate depositories and depositaries; how to collect and grade Confederate IDRs; catalog of all 11 IDR-issuing Confederate States organized by issuing depository town; hundreds of illustrations to simplify attributing IDRs; IDR catalog numbering system - updated from the Dr. Douglas Ball numbering system; rarity and prices for most IDRs. There are more than two dozen contributors representing many years of research and collecting experience. Over 500 pages in full color. Confederate Treasury Certificates, $49.
Please register as a member to check out items.
More like this
- Understanding the Face Printing of 1935 Silver Certificates?
- State Of Georgia Treasury Notes, Treasury Certificates, and Bonds
- Comprehensive Catalog of Military Payment Certificates, 4th edition
- Collector's Guide To Modern Federal Reserve Notes Series 1963-2009
- Collector's Guide to Old Bank Checks and Related Financial Documents