Submitted by T McComb on Wed, 09/26/2012 - 16:19
Hello all. Is there any significance to the large and small red seals, as well as the brown, for this 1886 series? I'm not sure what these different seals indicate. Thanks in advance.
More like this
- Understanding the Face Printing of 1935 Silver Certificates?
- $5 Indian Silver Certificate- question about side margins
- State Of Georgia Treasury Notes, Treasury Certificates, and Bonds
- Comprehensive Catalog of Military Payment Certificates, 4th edition
- Confederate Treasury Certificates- A Collector's Guide To IDRs
Re: 1886 $1 silver certificate - different seals?
No information anyone?