I'd like to know if the Bank Note Reporter Magazine is worth getting a
subscription. I've heard from many people they are placing a lot of advertsiing
space and not very many articles to aid the collector.
Can anyone shed light on this topic?
Thanks for a moment of your time.
Happy collecting to everyone.
More like this
- Collector's Guide To Modern Federal Reserve Notes Series 1963-2009
- Collector's Guide to Old Bank Checks and Related Financial Documents
- A Collector's Guide to Postage & Fractional Currency
- Confederate Treasury Certificates- A Collector's Guide To IDRs
- Society of Paper Money Collectors, Inc. Announces New Membership Rates and Decision to Continue to Make Old Lifetime Membership Rates Available through Year End at Website Only